Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Final Observation/ Observation 5

The final observation proved nothing new. Everything has either died or seemed to not be reproducing. Throughout this whole experience I have seem many organisms die and reproduce, but this observation was a struggle to find anything besides debris and plants. I decided to take a look at the plants and found many of them were unchanged. This was pretty surprising to me because I thought that the plants would either grow because of the plant food or die because of the organisms eating on them. Pictured below is the plant Utricularia gibba. If you look at my first observation I took a picture which also included the Ultriculara gibba and they both appear to be the same.  This experience was pretty cool as it gave me a chance to see things grow and die. It's pretty cool how bacteria changes all the time, however, they have remained the same for millions of years. 



No comments:

Post a Comment